As our client you agree to work with us in good faith and honor the verbal agreement we put in place. You agree to provide us with everything that we’ll need to complete the project – including text, images and other information – as and when we need it and in the format we ask for. You agree to review our work, provide feedback and approval in a timely manner too. Deadlines work two ways and you’ll also be bound by any dates that we set together. You also agree to stick to the payment schedule which will be discussed in more detail later.
We will do everything in power to complete your project in a professional and timely manner. In addition, we will endeavour to meet all deadlines set out at the outset but we will not be held accountable for any missed deadline on your part because of your inability to provide us with information or materials that we have requested on time at any stage. Alongside this, we’ll also maintain the confidentiality of any information that you give us.
1) We will ONLY start working on a project once a deposit/upfront fee is paid by the client.
2) We will NOT begin any work if the client has not provided all the required documents/pictures/images/content within 48 hours.
3) Projects will be completed within the following time scales. However, these time scales may change due to business needs.
Standard Website Turnaround = 3-5 days
4) Once the project is near completion we will send the client a draft version so that they can check it. If they are happy, we will request them to make a final payment/first monthly payment in order to upload to live server.
5) Once the website is live, client will have one last review to either add or make omissions. After this, Biz Midlands will not take any responsibility of any damage or loss.
6) Any additional work will cost £30 per hour. Hourly rates must be paid in full before we can start any work.